Neurofeedback is a process of showing someone their brain activity in order to help the brain learn to change and become more efficient and effective. Neurofeedback uses EEG (electroencephalography) sensors attached to your head to produce an image on a computer screen. The visuals and sounds coming from the computer program will guide your brain and help you work toward your goals – whether that be better concentration, lower anxiety, or better memory.
Neurofeedback therapy will help you feel better, think better, and do things better. Neurofeedback will help you train or re-train your brain. And just like when you learned to ride a bike, they skills you learn from neurofeedback will stick with you.
What can neurofeedback help with?
- Increase energy
- Test anxiety
- Brain injury
- Cognitive issues
- Hormonal and neurochemical issues
- TBI, strokes
- Focus and concentration
- Feeling in the present
- Stabilizing mood
- Improving reactions to external world
- Making you less defended
- Helping you connect more emotionally
- Increase peace and serenity
- Help you have more objective observations
- Help you access and integrate repressed experiences
- Help you overcome distorted beliefs
- Help you overcome insecurities
- Help you overcome phobias